Sunday, 20 November 2011

Happy 17th Birthday

Yes, i am turning 17 this year. And today is my birthday according to the lunar calendar. I still dont really know how does the whole Chinese and Ang mo birthday thing work but since my mom said its my 'Chinese' birthday today then why not celebrate it! :D Btw my Ang mo birthday is in 7 days, so in this case, i haven't really turn 17 yet, so im gonna just enjoy the last week of me being 16 hohoho

Had a haircut today! omgosh, its like my first haircut this year i swear!
Hello at the long time no see fringe.


 Just some random shots before the dinner!

OUTBACK JACKS FOR DINNER!

 My dinner! It is suppose to look prettier than this i swear, just that i was too hungry and totally forgot to take the picture before i start eating! hahahaha

 Dear brother munching on his steak, looking *ahem* good.


Just casually posing in the middle of northbridge with my sister LOL



 hello cake! :D hohoho

birthday present from papa bear and mama bear! <3 thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

got you at last! <3 <3 <3 sooo much loveee hohohoho
My face is wayyyyy too seductive ;) HAHAHAHAHA


Yup, ended the night like that! hohoho oh yeah, and if you wonder why is my house soooooooooooooooooo messy in the background? That's cause we had a MASSIVE 'clean up day' yesterday! So we basicly moved EVERYTHING from our room to the outside so we could thoroughly clean up our rooom! And i think most of the things that you could see right now are mine! =/ Just because i am tooo lazy to put them back today! Let me just enjoy my birthday! hahaha

2 comments: